Q. How do I print from a personal laptop in Waterfield Library?
Printing from your personal laptop in Waterfield Library.
- Access the MSU Wireless with your laptop. See Students - Accessing Wireless Networks On Campus on the MSU Support Site for assistance.
- Using a browser, go to the Libraries' wireless printing page.
- Click on the appropriate package for your operating system.
- Choose “Run” from the File Download Dialog Box that should pop-up.
- If using Internet Explorer, you may get a security warning. Click “Run” if you do.
- After the download has finished, you will see the first installer screen, click “Install” to begin.
- After you see that the installation was successful, click “Finish”
- You may now print from your laptop as though you were using a library lab computer.
Standard printing costs will apply.
Was this helpful? 3 1