Q. Who would I contact if I have an issue with a teacher?


You can contact the Chair of the faculty member's department to discuss the issue.

Contact information for each College/Department can be found here: https://www.murraystate.edu/academics/CollegesDepartments/index.aspx.

Click on the link for the appropriate department, then look for Faculty/Staff, and find the person listed as department chair.

For more information, please refer to the Student Life Policies publication. 


  • Last Updated Jan 04, 2019
  • Views 31
  • Answered By MSU Libraries

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0