Q. Is there someone that can help me translate something from Spanish to English?


We don't provide translation services, but we do have foriegn language dictionaries available in the Reference room. You could also contact Murray State's Department of Modern Languages at 270.809.2501 to find a student or faculty member who may be able to help.


  • Last Updated Nov 15, 2016
  • Views 9
  • Answered By Ashley Ireland

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0