Q. Does the library have resources to help me prep for the GRE/LSAT/GMAT?
Through the Kentucky Virtual Library, we added a new database over the summer that has ebooks and practice tests for several graduate exams.
- GRE (Graduate Review Examination) - Test prep book and online practice tests.
- PCAT (Pharmacy College Admission Test) - Test prep book and online practice tests.
- MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) - Online practice tests
- LSAT (Law School Admission Test) - Practice games and online practice tests
- GMAT (Miller Analogies Test) - Test prep book and online practice tests.
The database is called Learning Express Library. (If this link isn't working, go to Research Guides & Tools, choose Database A to Z, then click on L to find Learning Express Library.)
Step 1: You have to sign up for an account with your Murray State email, but it’s free for any student to use.
Step 2: Once you sign in, type the name of the test in the search box (e.g., GRE) and change from All to College Center.
Step 3: On the results screen, choose the prep you want and click Launch.