Q. My teacher told me to use a database to research. How do I find it?
To find all of the databases the library makes available, go to the library website (http://lib.murraystate.edu/):
- Click on Research Guides & Tools
- Choose Database A to Z
- Find the database you want using the Alphabetical tabs.
- Click on the name of the database to open it.
- Log in with your Murray State Network username and password.
If you need suggestions about which databases would be best for your topic, try the Research Guides.These are online guides to help you find resources/databases in a specific subject area.
1. Click on the library website, choose Research Guides & Tools.
2. Use the letter groups (A-C, D-H, I-M, N-R, S-Z) to find the major that best matches your research area.
3. Find the tab called Find Articles or Finding Articles.
4. You should see a list of database links.