Q. How do I print in the library from one of the library computers?
- Make sure that you have print dollars in your account.
- Log-in to MyGate and go to the money tab
- Add Print dollars to your account (under Flex) using a credit or debit card
- Printing cost $.12/per side of the page for black and white printing or $.30/page for color
- Using your browser or program select print
- Print to CampusPrint on Pinky, make sure the color option is selected if you wish to print in color
- Go to the printers (behind the reference desk), swipe your RacerID or log in with your username
- Release your job to the printer. The cost will automatically be deducted from your account.
Was this helpful? 0 0