How do I print in the library?
To print from the library computers:
- Make sure that you have print dollars in your account.
- Log in to MyGate and go to the money tab
- Look for the RacerCard Self-Service Portal
- Add Print dollars to your account using a credit or debit card
- Printing cost $.12/per side of the page for black and white printing or $.30/page for color
- If you have any issues contact the RacerCard office (270-809-3003)
- Select print in your browser or application
- Print to CampusPrint on Pinky (make sure the color option is selected in the systems printer properties if you wish to print in color)
- Go to the printers (behind the reference desk), swipe your RacerID, or log in with your username
- Release your job to the printer. The cost will automatically be deducted from your account.
We do not have cash printing available in the library at this time.
For additional information on printing please see this link: https://murraystate.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/2049/Portal/Requests/ServiceDet?ID=23894
Was this helpful? 0 0