Q. How can I connect Google Scholar to find things at Murray State libraries?
Google Scholar allows you to search scholarly literature across many disciplines and sources, not just a single database. It can be configured to display the Get It @ MSU link and show you materials available through Murray State libraries. This link will display automatically for users accessing Google Scholar from on campus, but off-campus users will need to configure Google Scholar to display the link.
1. Go to Google Scholar - https://scholar.google.com/
2. Click on the three bars in the upper left corner
3. Go to settings
4. Click on Library Links. Type Murray State University into the box, and click Find Library. Check the box next to Murray State University - Get It @ MSU. You can choose up to five libraries to add to your account.
5. Click Save.
6. Search for your terms. When you see a citation that interests you, click on the More button below it.
7. Under More, you should have an option to Get it @ MSU. This will open a page with links to full-text databases that provide access to the article for Murray State students.