How can I access information about my loans?
How can I see checked-out books, renew materials online, put books on hold, etc
To access your library account (books/media checked out)
- Go to https://lib.murraystate.edu
- Select My Library Account from the top menu.
- Select the appropriate login option (MSU or Community)
- Sign in with your MyGate username and password.
- Click on your name at the top right corner of the page.
- To see your loans, select My Loans from the drop-down menu
- You will be able to renew each item once through this portal
- For additional renewals, to put books on hold, etc, please contact the circulation department directly at 270-809-4990
Was this helpful? 0 0