Q. How do I apply for student employment in the libraries?


To inquire about Federal Work Study contact the Financial Aid Office at 270-809-2546.

Murray State University Student Employment Webpage

Student Positions in the libraries:

Applying for Wrather student employment - https://www.murraystatejobs.com/pools/4522

Applying for Technical services student employment - https://www.murraystatejobs.com/pools/4521

Applying for Systems student employment - https://www.murraystatejobs.com/pools/4520

Applying for Public services student employment - https://www.murraystatejobs.com/pools/4518

Applying for Pogue student employment - https://www.murraystatejobs.com/pools/4517

Applying for Access services student employment - https://www.murraystatejobs.com/pools/4516

To inquire about Graduate Assistantships contact the appropriate department from this list:


  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 47
  • Answered By Jeff Henry

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0